video of events held in portugal;
Participants had the opportunity to get to know their communities better and to contact with entrepreneurs who have revived old trades/crafts and have successfully expanded their businesses by going digital, which can serve as an inspiration for others and foster employability.
The students’ communication skills in English been improved as well as their digital competencies. By working in international teams in tasks/activites that involve active participation, they developed their organisational skills, teamwork abilities, critical thinking and problem-solving competencies.
This international cooperation promoted equality and social inclusion and allowed them to gain awareness of cultural similarities and differences, contributing to a sense of unity and multicultural conscience and also to overcome prejudices.
All participants developed their awareness on the use of digital tools; become more active citizens by learned how to effectively use digital media in their educational and professional environments; acquire intercultural and transversal competencies; and developed their linguistic competences in English. The activities reinforced students’ positive social interaction and inclusiveness by working in mixed teams and allowed them to become aware of their educational potential by interacting with their peers from the project partner countries.
Working with peers with special needs allowed students to understand their learning context and better understand their difficulties/obstacles.
All participants gained a broader understanding of the role of digital media in the spread of fake news and hate speech.
Workshops, discussions, and teamwork and presentations made students realize the need to question and analyze the information they receive from the media.
An important aspect of these activities is to prepare students for real life by encouraging them and giving them tools to become better.
Also, working in culturally mixed groups has made them more understanding and respectful of other cultures.
Students also improved their English communication skills.
– Development of the awareness of the presence/absence of essential social values in today’s media.
– Development of strategies that will help students become critical media decoders.
– Improved English language skills and courage to speak in a foreign language.
– Learning from technical experts in the topics, and also with field study trips.
– Increased opportunities for learning and development of important skills, knowledge and education.
– Taking part in international projects enhances well-being, with increases in self-confidence, self-esteem and self-belief.
Workshops and Events were organized in the presence of experts. Collaborative learning method was used by students presenting their ideas to each other and working together towards a common goal. Entrepreneurship and creativity skills of each participant student improved thanks to the activities and workshops (digital CV preparation, etc.). Computers, tablets and mobile phones were used as digital support for innovative learning. Participating Students evaluated their work in the digital environment on a daily basis.
All participants developed the following core competencies.
-foreign language communication (English)
-learning to learn
-intercultural social competences
At the end of the mobility;
Partner schools encouraged students to develop their digital skills in their regular activities.
They supported the use of the digital world in a positive way.
– Participating students were enabled to express themselves in a positive way by using digital tools.
eTwinning update by all partners (school presentations, pictures / prints screens / links of dissemination activities and events, activities with the students, meetings with students / parents,…)
creation of eTwinning Corners in all schools (also Erasmus+ Corner) – not all partners have created their corners as they have been teaching online. But they have been planning them with their students.
update of the the Meetings section with pictures of the meetings (uploaded by the partners) and the minutes (uploaded by the coordinator)
register of students and other teachers on the platform (till the end of February)
• Google Drive file – regular update of all the information and pictures there as well.
• Students’ selection – all partners have selected their students, despite all the constraints imposed by Covid-19 in all partner countries.
• Creation of the logos (2) and the poster (1)
Activities discussed in our last meeting and already done or being prepared/done:
• School presentations on eTwinning
• Creation of a Google Drive file to put all materials
• Creation of a website: e-diginame.org
• Presentation of the project to the school / local community (website, local press / media, parents…)
• Students’ criteria (to be approved by the school’s main board and published on the school webpage) + selection of the students
• The importance of dissemination (Youtube channels, Instagram, school website, project website, local press/media…)
• Creation of the Erasmus Corner
• Project LOGOS (2) and POSTER (1) – postponed till the end of January. When they are ready – competition on eTwinning (via Google forms poll in the eTwinning portal).
• Project surveys – around 10 questions to be answered by some teachers, students and parents.
• no online mobilities for students for now – let’s wait…
• Next teachers’ online meeting – January 22nd – 10.30 (Portuguese time)
Activities to do till the end of December
• Presenting the project to the school / community (meetings, posters, school webpage, local media…)
• Students’ selection criteria + informing the community about them (making them public: school webpage, etc)
• Informing the parents of the selected students about the project (in a meeting…) – document everything with photos.
• Twinspace – Partners need to register their students and add them to the project. If you have more teachers, tell the coordinator.
• Creation of a website for the project. (Turkey)
• Creation of school media accounts (Youtube channels, FB, Instagram…) for project dissemination (each school / partner).
• Creation of a Google Drive file to upload / share material. Each partner will be responsible for uploading all the materials produced by them, the pictures / print screens of the information about the project published on the school websites…
• Project logo – definition of rules + deadline.