In mixed teams (2 students per country) – preparing a digital presentation (PowerPoint or similar) on the topic: Digital media dangers & benefits. DEADLINE end of MARCH
• Creation of four groups on Twinspace (page: Collaborative Work – Dangers of digital media / benefits of digital media) – 1 or 2 students per country.
• The students involved in the activity, contact each other on Twinspace to organize their work.
• The German students will create a workspace on the digital platform Microsoft Teams so that the students can work in a collaborative way.
• Each group creates a PowerPoint (or similar) with 10-14 slides. The work should include:
- a cover
- a brief introduction
- digital media dangers and benefits
- a conclusion
- the names and countries of the students
• When the work is finished (deadline end of March), the leader of each group uploads it on the specific page for that activity on Twinspace (or sends it to the teacher, who will upload it).
• This work will be presented by the students in the next students’ meeting (1st part of the next teachers’ meeting) – 16th April (Friday) – 10.30 (Portuguese time).